取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Unable to unlock GUI in Android 4.0 with IMX53 startR board

1,207 次查看
swaraj
Contributor II
Hi, I am using Linaro android 4.0 package built on IMX53 start-R board. I was not able to unlock the screen, use mouse or use keyboard with this board. If i use the same package with IMX53_QSB, i was able to unlock and use GUI perfectly. Even i'm not able to use reset or power buttons on the IMX53 start-R board. What is difference between IMX53 QSB and IMX53 start-R boards? Regards, Swaraj
标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
5 回复数

1,005 次查看
swaraj
Contributor II
Hi Subramanian, Thanks a lot! The command to unlock screen worked for me. ($ input keyevent 82). But the problem is, Mouse and keyboard are not working. Any suggestions? Regards, Swaraj
0 项奖励

1,005 次查看
swaraj
Contributor II
Hi, Thanks for the response! I downloaded the package from Linaro site. I wanted to use start-R board now, do we have any patches for that board. I should use both boards QSB and start-R for customer support. Can you please provide me solution on how to use these boards without changing the complete package. Subramanian, I will check that command and let you the result. Regards, Swaraj
0 项奖励

1,005 次查看
BharathiSubrama
Contributor II

May be a wrong power management setting/code leads to ignoring of input events. I saw similar issue in some other boards.

0 项奖励

1,005 次查看
RobThompson
Contributor I

If I am not mistaken, the primary difference on the newer, QSB-R board is the use of a Freescale MC34708 Power Management Integrated Circuit (vs. a Dialog DA9053 PMIC on the older QSB board). 

0 项奖励

1,005 次查看
BharathiSubrama
Contributor II

Not sure about the issue. But, Quick work-around to unlock, try to send a key event from Serial or ADB port,

$ input keyevent 82

0 项奖励