cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Linux  L3.14.52 on IMX6Q-SDB

der3181
Contributor I

Hi,

We are trying to setup IMX6Q-SDB with Linux L3.14.52_1.1.0-ga_images_MX6QDLSOLO using L3.14.52_1.1.0_ga-mfg-tools from Windows 7. We are trying to install it on to eMMC.  We are monitoring it in Hyperterminal. Progress stops at a point and the last message we receive is "random: nonblocking pool is initialized". We are quite new to this and any help on this is appreciated. I am attaching the terminal log, cfg, vbs and ucl2 files.

Thanks in advance.

DER

Original Attachment has been moved to: ucl2.xml.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-emmc-1.2g.vbs.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: Install-Log.TXT.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: cfg.ini.zip

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi DER,

Have you ensured that you used the proper files and/or are the files placed on proper directories?

I just downloaded MFGTool for Yocto 3.14.52 (L3.14.52_1.1.0_ga-mfg-tools.tar.gz), and the Yocto image was properly downloaded to eMMC, and then, the SABRE SD board booted properly.

The script that I have used is the following:

\L3.14.52_1.1.0_ga-mfg-tools.tar.gz\L3.14.52_1.1.0_ga-mfg-tools.tar\mfgtools-with-rootfs.tar.gz\mfgtools-with-rootfs.tar\mfgtools\mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-emmc-1.2g.vbs

Hope this will be useful for you
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos