Unable to connect to MIMXRT1060-EVK Board by jlink.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to MIMXRT1060-EVK Board by jlink.

khlee1
Contributor I

Unable to connect to the MIMXRT1060-EVK board in the link with jlink

https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/mimxrt1060-evk-...

I've finished all the processes that have to be connected to jlink and board.

The operation to use jtag and the response value to use secure jtag were also saved.
However, the device is not connected as the error appears as shown in the picture.

How can I connect the device?

Can I also get a jlinkscript file that can unlock the secure jtag of the MIMXRT1062DVL6A processor?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the application note: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12419.pdf

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

khlee1
Contributor I

Thank you for response.

I carried out all the processes on the pdf. But it doesn't connect like an error in the picture.
Can you tell me about the error?
And it says that I can get it if I request jlinkscript needed to connect MIMXRT1060-EVK board. Can I get it?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Please check the attachment.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

khlee1
Contributor I

Thank you for attachment.

However, using the script file does not connect the board due to the same problem as the first one.
Can't you tell me about the problem of the first connection?

Thank you

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.
According to the error message, I think it's related to the JTAG access authorization process fails, such as response key mismatch, JTAG_MOD pin configuration inappropriately, etc.
In the https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12419.pdf  , it has listed the details steps to connect J-Link debugger via Secure JTAG, please refer to it for details.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos