Unable to auto mount and unmount usb pendrive in imx8quad max running automotive android -11

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to auto mount and unmount usb pendrive in imx8quad max running automotive android -11

swapnil
Contributor I

I am using MX8QuadMax MEK running automotive android 11. Wheneven USB pendrive is inserted, I see it getting reflected on /dev/block/sda1 but, it is not getting mounted to the system. Even if I manually mount it, then also system does not detects the external device connected. Although, I am able to see the files in serial terminal.

I tried mount /dev/block/sda1 /mnt/media_rw/

then mount -o rw, remount / but nothing shows up in the notification or Settings or Files explorer related to external device.

Note: I am connecting USB pendrive via otg on the type-C port of MX8QM MEK board.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

swapnil
Contributor I

@b36401USB configuration is already added to the fstab.nxp.car. Any other solution or modification. Current USB configu
/devices/platform/passthrough/passthrough:bus@5b000000/5b0d0000.usb/* auto auto defaults voldmanaged=usb:auto
/devices/platform/bus@5b000000/5b0d0000.usb/* auto auto defaults voldmanaged=usb:auto

0 Kudos

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please try to add this mount item into fstab file.

0 Kudos