Unable to SD boot on SABRE Automotive based i.MX6 Quad/DualLite board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to SD boot on SABRE Automotive based i.MX6 Quad/DualLite board

shravansundarra
Contributor I

Trying to boot  freescale SABRE Automotive based i.MX6 Quad/DualLite board from SD , unable to see any action in UART debug console . Board is powering up fine.

Below Command Used to flash image in SD card,

dd if=fsl-image-gui-imx6dlsabreauto.sdcard of=/dev/sdd bs=1M

Build Image Configuration :  imx6dlsabreauto

Build Command : DISTRO=fsl-imx-x11 MACHINE=imx6dlsabreauto source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-x1

0 Kudos
2 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the attached i.MX Linux User's Guide document for the information on how to prepare the bootable Linux BSP media and boot it on various platforms by NXP. Also, refer to attached Yocto Project User's Guide document for the information on how to build a bootable image from source code and to the i.MX BSP Porting Guide document for the information on how to customize the image.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jan_spurek
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shravan,

do you boot from fuses or are you using internal boot? Do you have the fuses and BOOT CFG pins (in case of internal boot) properly configured? Have you tried whether you can boot from a different boot device?

I understand you have a custom board - have you refered to BSP porting guide?

Best Regards,

Jan

0 Kudos