UUU not working it opens and then closes instantly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UUU not working it opens and then closes instantly

antonior1994
Contributor II

I am trying to flash an i MX 8M NANO with android. When I run the uuu_imx_android_flash the command window comes up for a second and then closes so I cannot flash my board. I added the path of uuu.exe to my environmental variables for both user and system path but it still gives me the same problem. The screen closes too fast so I cannot see if there was an error I have tried different versions of the uuu. I have my debug USB and nothing is displayed there. My board is in Download mode. 

I created a new folder called uuu in my c drive and added the uuu.exe in there and the I added the following path to the user and system variables.

C:\uuu

I am running Windows 10 64 bit.

Can any one guide me on this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Antonio

what android release used in the case (as not all releases support i.MX8M Nano).

supported processors can be found in Release Notes in Android documentation on

i.MX Software and Development Tools | NXP 

Specific uuu requirements can be found below

pastedImage_2.jpg

also one can look at UUU.pdf   documentation

p.7 "Running environment", "FAQ"  • uuu exit silence..

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------