UUU到底怎么用,快崩溃了

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UUU到底怎么用,快崩溃了

zhf_494
Contributor I

在贵司买了个6ULL(6y2dvm05aa)的开发板,之前用MFGTOOL烧写程序。uboot下面网卡灯是可以亮的,起动后,发现网卡两个mac地址是一样的,网卡总是link not ready。后面我找啊找,终于发现有可能是网卡芯片版本(A2改A3)的问题,需要打个补丁,不会玩。无奈请教厂家,现在又教我用最新的UUU烧写程序,为什么我就烧不了呢?UUU和文件夹还有命令.png

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you need to use the command "uuu.exe uuu.auto" as I metioned before, pls try it again

0 Kudos

zhf_494
Contributor I

Thanks, Joan! But I can't resolve the problem by the instruction you provided. I use the following one, and it seems working well:

uuu -b emmc_all u-boot-imx6ull14x14evk_sd.imx fsl-image-validation-imx-imx6ul7d.sdcard

So is it OK?

Now, another problem is encounterd. I know, if the USB-UART device is plugged to the USB slot, the name will be given of ttyUSB0, and it's shown under the folder of /dev. And there are 5 serial ports on my development board, but it just shown the ttymxc0 and ttymxc1, and the ttymxc0 is also the one connected the terminal. And my question is how to show the other 3 serial ports. I'll appriciate if you can help me.

It's the serial instruction screenshot for reference(MCU:imx6ull6y2dvm05aa).

Best wishes!

Seaman,

12,Sep

在 2019-09-11 16:29:49,"joanxie" <admin@community.nxp.com> 写道:

|

|

NXP Community

|

|

Re: UUU到底怎么用,快崩溃了

reply from Joan Xie in i.MX Processors - View the full discussion

you need to use the command "uuu.exe uuu.auto" as I metioned before, pls try it again

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Processors by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: UUU到底怎么用,快崩溃了 in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

|

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

how about your issue now? have you fixed this already?

0 Kudos