Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBOOT for imx6

kotteeswarangs
Contributor I

Hi,

I have iMX6 board based on SabreLite, but it has the folloowing configuration

RAM : 4*256MB, 64 bit and NAND Flash.

I used mx6q_sabresd_iram_config to create UBOOT for internal RAM, it works fine.

But My external RAM, it is failing..I am using Manufacturing Tool to load the image, it is successfully loading the image

-----------------------

loading binary file(u-boot.bin) to 27800000, skip=0, fsize=2c3f8 type=aa

<<<181240, 181240 bytes>>>

jumping to 0x27800400

----------------------------

But I don't see any serial port messages..I have to suspect my RAM Configuration, I have the following questions.

1) My board is based on SAbrelite, shall I use default flash_header.S (board/freescale/mx6q_sabrelite)?

2) In sabrelite , the booting is from NOR to RAM..is this routing I need to change for my board?

Thanks,

Regards,

Kotteeswaran G S

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Kotteeswaran

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

kotteeswarangs
Contributor I

Hi,

Any Reply?

My System.map shows that :

27800400 t ivt_header

27800404 t app_code_jump_v

27800408 t reserv1

2780040c t dcd_ptr

27800410 t boot_data_ptr

27800414 t self_ptr

so it has proper value..only my doubt is is there anything wrong with flash_header.s file settings.

How can I correct it?

Thanks,

Regards,

Kotteeswaran G S

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Kotteeswaran

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Kotteeswaran

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos