I'm using a mx6q_sabresd board for my development. Right now my ltib is configured to use uboot-v2009.08.
I wanted to try the new uboot version 2012.10. I found this articleLinux Fast Boot on i.MX6Q Board: Building Steps and tried to follow it.
1. Downloaded u-boot-2012.10.tar.bz2 from Index of /pub/u-boot
2. Placed this file into ../ltib/rpm/sources.
3. Created copy of u-boot-v2009.08.spec.in renamed it u-boot-v2012.10.spec.in ../ltib/config/platform/imx.
4. Updated the content of u-boot-v2012.10.spec.in to be
5. I selected mx6qsabresd as my hardware
6. I selected u-boot v2012.10 as my u-boot version.
7. From the command line I typed ./ltib -m prep -u u-boot
I get the error:
Try u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2.md5 from the GPP
12:09:16 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Try u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2 from the GPP
12:09:17 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Can't get: u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2 at ./ltib line 802.
f_prep() returned an error, exiting
Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I feel like I must be missing a very basic step.
This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.
We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.
Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.
You need rename u-boot-2012.10.tar.bz2 to u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2 in folder ltib/rpm/SOURCES
and run md5sum u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2 > md5sum u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2.md5