次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

U-Boot version for i.MX6Q customized board from refrence Sabreauto board

728件の閲覧回数
maheshkumarkoda
Contributor III

Hello Community,

I would like to clone official/correct U-boot version for i.MX6Q Sabreauto(reference) board to customize a similar board.

Please provide me a working source link, I've seen in community that different versions are being used like U-boot 2009.08 & 2015.04 etc.,

I am little confused and want to make sure I'm using correct working version,so please help.

And also while using the following command to clone fsl-arm-yocto-bsp i'm getting a fatal error.

repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-3.10.53-1.1.0_ga

fatal: unable to connect to git.freescale.com:

(Does the above BSP contain u-boot alone or any additional drivers? i guess no linux kernel too?)

I like to build only U-boot image for my customized board, so do you recommend to use yocto project?

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

469件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please use Chapter 1 (Porting U-Boot from an i.MX 6/7 Reference

Board to an i.MX 6/7 Custom Board) of “i.MX_BSP_Porting_Guide.pdf”

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L3.14.52_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS&location=null&fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=S...

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛