Trouble with warp7 i2c communication with slave MCU

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with warp7 i2c communication with slave MCU

dharmeshkanzari
Contributor II

We are having trouble getting the iMX7 on the Warp board to communicate with the LPC11U24.

We are able to get the sensors like temperature and humidity over the I2C to respond back to the iMX7 on the Warp but when we connect the LPC11U24 we don't get a response.

The I2C slave code on the LPC11U24 board works perfectly fine with other FRDM boards like the K64, KW40 etc as well as the SABRE board but not with the iMX7 on the Warp.

Can you help us resolve this challenge?

Regards,

Dharmesh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dharmesh,

As a general recommendation, it could be checking the voltage levels of the Warp, in order to ensure the proper communication between the i.MX7, and the slave (compared to the working scenarios).

Additionally, if your issues are related to the Warp platform, it could be a better option posting it on their support channel, at the following link:

http://revotics.com/warp/resources

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dharmeshkanzari
Contributor II

Hi CarlosCasillas,

Voltage level is same for  warp7 and  slave mcu.

I have seen "http://revotics.com/warp/resources " link. But community and support is again redirect me to nxp community .

please help me.

Dharmesh

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You could also check the I2C addressing, and comparing the APIs between the different systems (in order to verify if the ACK is replied from the slave).

Additionally, you could verify the I2C bus capacitance (signal integrity with a scope) ensuring proper High/Low values for a proper communication.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos