キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Trace length query

799件の閲覧回数
sandeepkumar
Contributor II

what will be the min & max trace length for routing HDMI differential signals.

if anything more needs to be taken care off please convey that also except length matching.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

658件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In addition to Chapter 3 (i.MX 6 Series Layout Recommendations) of the "Hardware Development Guide

for i.MX 6...", please refer to the next document :

http://e2e.ti.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/telligent-evolution-components-attachments/00-138-01-00-00-10-...

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

658件の閲覧回数
sandeepkumar
Contributor II

I have gone through that document but it is written keep trace short but what will be the min range that is not provided ?

Can you convey me the min range up to which routing should be done.

0 件の賞賛

659件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

> what will be the min range  ... ?

Zero is acceptable

0 件の賞賛

659件の閲覧回数
sandeepkumar
Contributor II

For camera signals also no specific recommendation is there.

Kindly send the guidelines for camera too.

0 件の賞賛

659件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In addition to general high frequency design recommendations please refer to

Annex B (Interconnect Design Guidelines) of MIPI Alliance Specification for

D-PHY (Version 1.00.00 – 14 May 2009).

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛