Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TimeSys uboot/bsp/rootfs and build environement for iMX6UL

Jump to solution
johnot
Contributor I

Hi,

Whether Timesys based boot/bsp/rootfs and build environement available for iMX6UL? How to get it?

Is there any license required for it?

Best regards,

JOT

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II
Hi JOT,

Yes, we do support the i.MX6UL EVK. Our landing page for this board is here: i.MX6UL EVK - LinuxLink

You can create a free LinuxLink account at https://linuxlink.timesys.com/register/.  Your free account will enable you to:

• Build a custom BSP — From the dashboard, simply create a build, select a target and jump into customizing your board support package.
  • Use Yocto and LinuxLink Factory build engines  — Timesys now offers two build engines to choose from. Evaluate both systems and choose the one best for your project.
  • Download our prebuilt images — Get started right away with one of our demos.
  • Try TimeStorm IDE free for 30 days — Generate a 30-day license to unlock all the features of TimeStorm, enabling you to try it for that period of time.
  • Access our documentation — If you get stuck or want to learn more, you can check out our extensive documentation.

Prior to downloading your customized build or any available starting point/prebuilt image, you will be prompted to read and accept the license to view and download files.

In addition to enabling you to build a custom BSP, we also provide:

Thanks,

Timesys Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II
Hi JOT,

Yes, we do support the i.MX6UL EVK. Our landing page for this board is here: i.MX6UL EVK - LinuxLink

You can create a free LinuxLink account at https://linuxlink.timesys.com/register/.  Your free account will enable you to:

• Build a custom BSP — From the dashboard, simply create a build, select a target and jump into customizing your board support package.
  • Use Yocto and LinuxLink Factory build engines  — Timesys now offers two build engines to choose from. Evaluate both systems and choose the one best for your project.
  • Download our prebuilt images — Get started right away with one of our demos.
  • Try TimeStorm IDE free for 30 days — Generate a 30-day license to unlock all the features of TimeStorm, enabling you to try it for that period of time.
  • Access our documentation — If you get stuck or want to learn more, you can check out our extensive documentation.

Prior to downloading your customized build or any available starting point/prebuilt image, you will be prompted to read and accept the license to view and download files.

In addition to enabling you to build a custom BSP, we also provide:

Thanks,

Timesys Support

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello JOT,

They do have support for i.MX6UL as part of their BSPs:

https://www.timesys.com/open-source-embedded/bsp-tools/reference-bsp/processors/nxp/

timesyssupport, would you please help us with details on how to obtain a specific BSP and licenses required for its use?

Regards,

0 Kudos