There are some issues when check the function different videos to different displays

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are some issues when check the function different videos to different displays

adamzhu
Contributor I

My bsp is yocto1.7 and board is VAB820(base on imx6q).

As part 3.4.1 of the document "i.mx_6_Series_Yocto_Project_Multimedia_User's_Guide.pdf" ,    I try to playback the two different videos to HDMI and LVDS separately with imx_v4l2sink. 

gst-launch playbin2 uri=file:///$file1 video-sink="imx_v4l2sink device=/dev/video17" &

gst-launch playbin2 uri=file:///$file2 video-sink="imx_v4l2sink device=/dev/video19"

But the HDMI is product black screen , and product some warning info like "imx-ipuv3 2400000.ipu: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_10 = 0x00080000 " in serials.

At mean time in HDMI the video will be transparent to desktop.

When I use mfw_isink to check the function:

export VSALPHA=1

gst-launch playbin2 uri=file:///$file1 video-sink="mfw_isink display=LVDS" playbin2 uri=file:///$file2 video-sink="mfw_isink display=HDMI"

Use vssconfig.dual.lvds_hdmi  as the vssconfig file.

But only the video can playback on LVDS , in HDMI showed blurred screen. And the performance is very low.

For above issues , please give me some advice . Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adam

this document is for older BSP (L3.10.17 )and may not work with more new releases.

Suggest to use latest BSP and check its documentation.

Board Support Packages (29)

L3.14.52_1.1.0_MX6QDLSOLO (REV L3.14.52_1.1.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos