キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

The video being played always on top of HMI

1,657件の閲覧回数
wangcao
Contributor II

I used release-bsp-L4.1.15_2.1.0 Burning recording on my development board of IMX6, the release-bsp-L4.1.15_2.1.0 included of imx-gst1.0-plugin.

When i use command of:    "gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! overlaysink"   to playing, video always on top of HMI, but i don not want like this,i want my HMI default on the top,The video being played hide under HMI.

How can i do it?   thanks.

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)

1,381件の閲覧回数
karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Max orange,

Please verify on which framebuffer HMI is running. By default gst-launch will use /dev/fb0. Kindly select different device for sink in gst-launch like device=/dev/fb1

fbdevsink 

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 件の賞賛

1,381件の閲覧回数
wangcao
Contributor II

Hi karan gajjar:

Thanks for you answer,it is userful when i use tool of gst-launch to test. but another question is now i encoded use playbin make a pipeline and i take overlaysink into pipeline for video-sink,i use pipeline play a media file,i check the code of overlay_sink's file of "displaysv4l2.c",in the code of  "displaysv4l2.c" will use configured file of "imx_6q_display_config",i set the confige file like this:   device = /dev/video17

In my development board of IMX6 have node of "video16" and "video17" and "fb0" and "fb1" under the /dev,  "video16" Corresponding to "fb0", "video17Corresponding to "fb1".

now  i configured   device = /dev/video17   in "imx_6q_display_config", but video always on top of HMI(HMI is set into fb0 and fb0 is on top of fb1)

Is video being played still set into fb0?    if like this why i configured   device = /dev/video17  not work?       then i check file of "gstimxv4l2.c"(this file will called by "displaysv4l2.c"),  there have a device map  array below:

static IMXV4l2DeviceMap g_device_maps[] = {
                                                                                                              {"/dev/video0", FALSE, "/dev/fb0"},
                                                                                                              {"/dev/video16", TRUE, "/dev/fb0"},
                                                                                                              {"/dev/video17", FALSE, "/dev/fb0"},
                                                                                                              {"/dev/video18", TRUE, "/dev/fb2"},
                                                                                                              {"/dev/video19", FALSE, "/dev/fb2"},
                                                                                                               {"/dev/video20", TRUE, "/dev/fb4"}};

then i modify like this :   {"/dev/video17", FALSE, "/dev/fb1"} , is that correct to set video to fb1? 

if correct why modified video show abnormal?  normally before modify video show fullscreen(800X480),after video show not fullscreen(240X320)? 

if not correct how can i do it(set video to fb1)?

Or must be use "fbdevsink" replace "overlaysink" to be able to take video into fb1? 

thank you again.

0 件の賞賛

1,381件の閲覧回数
karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Max orange,

I guess the change that you are asking is in gstreamer code or it is in kernel? If it is in gstreamer code, they would be the perfect to answer your query regarding the change to set video in fb1. However, I would not recommend that change. It is better to specify in gst pipeline itself.

Here you can have a look at this thread to check playing video on different /dev/ devices:

Playing multiple videos on mx6 

Also, you can check for the properties of playbin here:

playbin 

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 件の賞賛

1,381件の閲覧回数
wangcao
Contributor II

Hi karan gajjar:

Yes,it is in gstreamer code.i will check the thread you offered.

Thank you and have a good day.

0 件の賞賛

1,381件の閲覧回数
npatel
Contributor III

Hi wangcao@hangsheng.com.cn‌,

Did you find a solution? I have the same EXACT problem, having the same devices on a custom imx6 board: /dev/fb0, /dev/fb1, /dev/video16, and /dev/video17. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Neil

0 件の賞賛

1,381件の閲覧回数
wangcao
Contributor II

Only set global alpha can let fb0 or fb1 who on the top.  my question first just want not to set global alpha to let HMI default on the top but can not realize it.

0 件の賞賛