Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial print can not auto change line

Jump to solution
tomgao
Contributor III

The serial printing can not auto change line like the next :

t# t@imx6qdlsolo:/lib/modules/3.14.28-1.0.0_ga+g91cf351/kernel/drivers/usb/gadget

t# t@imx6qdlsolo:/lib/modules/3.14.28-1.0.0_ga+g91cf351/kernel/drivers/usb/gadget

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tom,

You can go to i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP  to download the BSP, demo images and documents. You can download the newest BSP and demo images, then run it on your board. If have questions with new BSP, contact me easily.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tom,

Which board and BSP are you using? The images running on your board are the demo images or you build ?

Have a great day,

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
tomgao
Contributor III

the board is MCIMX6Q-SDB .The bsp is yocto_3.14.28-1.0.1 . I don't know how to get the demo images .

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tom,

You can go to i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP  to download the BSP, demo images and documents. You can download the newest BSP and demo images, then run it on your board. If have questions with new BSP, contact me easily.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos