cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The power consumption of i.mx6ull in deep sleep mode

Jump to solution
suseng777
Contributor I

Referring to "i.MX 6UltraLite Power Consumption Measurement.pdf (AN5710.pdf)", I would like to use deep sleep mode on i.mx6ull board with 4.2v external power supply. When I use  command "rtcwake -m mem -s 30” to suspend to memory, the board current is reduced to 11 ma and the pin PMIC_ON_REQ is still high level, VDD_SOC_IN is still 1.35v. The mem mode power consumption is a bit big. To reduce power consumption, does the pin  PMIC_ON_REQ need to output low level ? When the board suspend to memory, the VDD_SOC_IN can reduced to low 0v?

rtcwake.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi su

VDD_SOC_IN is not reduced to 0 in low power modes,

please check sect.4.1.6 Power Modes i.MX6ULL Datasheet
http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX6ULLCEC.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi su

VDD_SOC_IN is not reduced to 0 in low power modes,

please check sect.4.1.6 Power Modes i.MX6ULL Datasheet
http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/IMX6ULLCEC.pdf

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
suseng777
Contributor I

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos