The i.MX6SDL pads out of reset condition for external devices.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The i.MX6SDL pads out of reset condition for external devices.

Jump to solution
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

I have a question about the signal i.MX6SDL out of reset condition.

Please see Table 100 of IMX6SDLCEC Rev.5, the out of reset condition of a lot of pads are "input with 100k ohm pull-up".

I want to know the logic state for external devices when these pads are in this condition.

These will be "high-impedance" since the pull-up resistors are isolated from the pads? or the logic will be "high" by 100k ohm pull-up?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

Labels (4)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

A pad whose out-of-reset state is "input with 100kOhm pull-up" appears as a 100kOhm pull-up for external devices.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

A pad whose out-of-reset state is "input with 100kOhm pull-up" appears as a 100kOhm pull-up for external devices.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos