Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The combined interrupt problem of gpio6 signal 0-15 of imx6sx

Jump to solution
longh
Contributor III

Hi everyone!

In imx6sx, I need to use gpio6_io01 for interrupt input in Linux and gpio6_io02 for interrupt input in M4.

However, during the test, it is found that only the last configured IO can respond to the interrupt. If gpio6_IO1 is configured first, and then gpio6_io02 is configured, only the A9 can respond to the interrupt. How to solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi long

since this is combined interrupt, I am afraid it is not possible

to serve it simultaneously by both cores. May be useful to check

GPIO1 interrupts, they provide much more flexibility.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi long

since this is combined interrupt, I am afraid it is not possible

to serve it simultaneously by both cores. May be useful to check

GPIO1 interrupts, they provide much more flexibility.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
longh
Contributor III

Thank you very much for your reply. I try to replace IO in the test

0 Kudos