Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TZC380 on iMX6Q/7D: AXI ID and AID_WIDTH

Jump to solution
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I am trying to configure a TZASC (TZC380) in my secure kernel to prevent Linux and some DMA to mess with the secure part of DRAM. In the documentation, the FAIL ID register holds the identifier of the faulty master. The id n = AID_WIDTH-1 bit long, and represent the master AXI ID.

Where can I find the value of AID_WIDTH and a table listing the possible master AXI ID ?

Best regards,

Vincent

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

AXI ID may be found in the i.MX6 D/Q, S/DL RMs in sections “MMDC Profiling”.
No more information, sorry. 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

AXI ID may be found in the i.MX6 D/Q, S/DL RMs in sections “MMDC Profiling”.
No more information, sorry. 

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Thank you for this information ! I am not sure I understand exactly what the 'x' are for in this table. For example for ARM_S0, we can read 14'b000xxxxxxxx000. Does it mean that the full AXI ID of ARM_S0 is this pattern with 'x's replaced by the master id of ARM_S0 ?

Thank you for your help,

Vincent

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Basically - yes. The 'x' fields may be changed, say, by internal switch fabric.

Regards,

Yuri.

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Fair enough. Thank you for your helpful support !

I'll wait a bit if anyone can help on the AID_WIDTH part before marking the question as 'answered'.

Best regards,

Vincent

0 Kudos