TLV320AIC3101 HAS NOSIE ON LINE OUT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLV320AIC3101 HAS NOSIE ON LINE OUT

zhanghan
Contributor II

TODAY I encouter a problem。my  schematic is as follows。now the value of C20 and C24 is 0.1uf. and the resistor  R218 and R216 is not populated.my platform is MCIMX6Q5EYM10AD。 I have two single  end input  AUDIO2_IN and AUDIO1_IN ,which connected to  outer interface ,when i test  i  connect a line jack to  AUDIO2_IN and AUDIO1_IN and gnd, and  connected another jack to LINEOUT_L and  LINEOUT_R  and gnd.then the program  make a loop between audio2_in  and  lineout , i  play a music into  the audio_1in and  audio2_in,while i hear  the music through a Jack  connected to  lineout。I  find there SO MUCH noise  ,what was wrong ,can somebody  help me ?very worried

1.png 3.jpg2.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

zhanghan
Contributor II

first,igorpadykov,thank you for answer my question!Now i come across another new question,when i using iphone play a music through a line to audio1-in,then i save it as a .wav file through secureCRT by uart,after i play it on  pc  , finally i find  there is much noise in the .wav file ,but when i directly listen this music through hpout jack ,the music is very good!why?I have no idea.can you give me some advise?than you very much?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhang

please connect input  AUDIO2_IN to ground and check if noise

persists on corresponding LINEOUT. If noise disappears, then noise

is from input cable, one can use shorter and better shielded cable.

If not, problem may in tlv320 - its power supplies noise and routing.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------