表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Synchronous Dual Die NAND Flash DQS on i.MX6

ソリューションへジャンプ
960件の閲覧回数
arnemaathuis
Contributor II

Hello,

I want to use a Micron Dual Die NAND Flash(MT29F64G08AEC) in synchronous mode on an DualLite i.MX6.

For both DQS lines i can't seem to find any info on how to connect these to NANDF_DQS(SD4_DAT0.alt2 on i.MX6)

Can i simply gang both DQS pin on the memory device(which i also did with the DQ-x Datalines and control logic interface ,except Chip Select)

ラベル(2)
1 解決策
824件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Arne

according to datasheet this nand is dual die with separate cs, dqs signals so

your understanding is correct.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
824件の閲覧回数
arnemaathuis
Contributor II

Hello Igor,

thank you for this reply!

regards

0 件の賞賛
返信
825件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Arne

according to datasheet this nand is dual die with separate cs, dqs signals so

your understanding is correct.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信