cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch configuration for BCM89810

ajayvenkatakris
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using two SABRE AI boards with a broadcom BCM89810 Enet PHY card. I have applied the patches provided for configuring BCM89810 master and slave to the linux kernel. Although the PHY card is getting detected, the output of ifconfig does not show "eth0". Also after setting address to both boards, I am not able to ping in between them. Is there any particular changes that have to be made to switch configurations in the board? Also I have only changed the zImage and the dtb file. Is it okay if the root fs remains the same?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ajay,

You are using Sabre AI CPU2 board + Broadcom BCM89810 ENET PHY + MCIMXABASEV1 base board, The solution is for AVB application of Automotive, and it's BSP is not included linux BSP we released on website, The solution should be supported by software service team, so please contact Marketing of Local NXP to get more help!

About AVB information, see the link, please!

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-333044 

Regards,

weidong

0 Kudos

ajayvenkatakris
Contributor II

Hi weidong.sun,

I have obtained a patch from nxp for supporting the broadcom BCM89810 ENET PHY cards and my board is able to detect the presence of the cards. But I am not able to ping between the boards. Is the patch not enough for this?

0 Kudos