次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Support for two codecs in single design with IMX8MM

639件の閲覧回数
divyeshmarne0
Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are integrating two codecs with IMX8MM in android 11 code base.

As per the requirement, We have two audio codec in our design 1)TLV320AIC3104 and 2) TLV320AIC3100 .

Both the codecs are up and running individually. If I integrate two codecs together, I'm getting output from only one TLV320AIC3104 audio codec.

As per the design, second codec which is TLV320AIC3100 > 0.8W codec is going to use for only ALARM and notification.

Need your help implement above feature so that imx8mm can support both the codec at a same time. but second should work for only Alarm.

What are changes need to be done ?

Thanks

Divyesh.

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

611件の閲覧回数
divyeshmarne0
Contributor III

Hi @Bio_TICFSL ,

Any update?

0 件の賞賛

635件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello dyvyeshmarne0,

External connections are required for the 8M Mini to operate different SAI instances synchronously with each other. This would depend on the sources of the master clock, bit clock, and frame sync. If all are external, then both SAI instances need to be configured to receive all three. If one or the other SAI is generating them, then the other SAI needs to be configured to receive them. There is no way to route the signals internally, so external, board level connections need to be made.

Regards

0 件の賞賛

623件の閲覧回数
divyeshmarne0
Contributor III

Hi @Bio_TICFSL ,

We have two codecs connected to IMX8MM with 2 different SAI node. We are giving separate SAI interface to both the codec.

IMX8MM <<---->>> SAI3 & I2C4 <<---->> TLV320AIC3104

divyeshmarne0_0-1655274807498.png

IMX8MM <<---->>> SAI1 & I2C2 <<---->> TLV320AIC3100

divyeshmarne0_1-1655274889520.png

As per the requirement, Both the codec should work at the same time.

Thanks

Divyesh.

0 件の賞賛