cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for AW-CM276NF with IMX8MP in windows 10 IoT

Ben10
Contributor II

Hi,

I want to know if AW-CM276NF WIFI/BT module is supported with IMX8MP in Windows 10 IoT or not??

IMX8MPLUS 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Sanket_Parekh
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Ben10,

I hope you are doing well.

"I want to know if AW-CM276NF WIFI/BT module is supported with IMX8MP in Windows 10 IoT or not??"
->AzureWave AW-CM276MA (88W8997) this module supports BT via UART, Windows 10 IoT only supports BT via USB at the moment. The solution is to get another module with BT via USB support.
->Development team started work on WiFi driver for 88W8997 chipset since this month. There is no deadline to finish, yet.

I hope this answers your query.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanket Parekh

0 Kudos

Ben10
Contributor II

Hi @Sanket_Parekh 

Thanks for the reply

I was referring AW-CM276NF and not AW-CM276MA-PUR. Our board has both these modules. But in our board AW-CM276NF uses SDIO for wifi and UART for bluetooth. So, I want to know if the wifi driver that is provided with the windows 10 IoT BSP that is "Wifi_mrvlpcie8997" will work for this module or not??

0 Kudos

Sanket_Parekh
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Ben10,

I hope you are doing well.

• 10/2022: W1.2.1 version.
– New features:
– Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver:
– Wi-Fi AzureWave AW-CB178NF board based on 88W8897 SoC has been supported. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality has been enabled.

So yes, One can download the repvuilt fomr the below link.
https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/windows-10-iot-enterprise-for-i-...

I hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,
Sanket Parekh

0 Kudos