Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange offset of the status bar

thomasdamgaard
Contributor II

There's a strange offset on our status bar:

portrait.png

and the navigator bar. I changed the background colors to make it more clear. If I call getLocationOnScreen() on the StatusBarView it reports 0,0. Which clearly is wrong.

Changing the wallpaper will make it appear above the status bar until the screen is redrawn. The purple arrow points to a single line that also appears in the apps screen, but I think it's a symptom of the other error.

I'm pretty much lost of ideas. Anyone?

In landscape mode it looks like this:

landscape.png

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Thomas

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel

free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

thomasdamgaard
Contributor II

No.

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Thomas

I will branch your this discssion into an internal group and assign an engineer to look into it. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Yixing

0 Kudos

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thomas, which device are you using?, is it a sabre board?, and are you using the included LVDS or a different display?

0 Kudos

thomasdamgaard
Contributor II

http://www.spectralink.com/pivot/

It's based on the sabre board.

If I disable hardware acceleration for the status and navigation bar the problem is gone.

0 Kudos

daiane_angolini
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

which hardware acceleration do you enable/disable in navigator bar to get this bug on/off? I mean 3d, 2d?

Does this happen only with LVDS? Or if you display on HDMI you can reproduce the same behavior?

I´m not sure you have already said that, but, please, let us know your resolution in any case :smileywink:

0 Kudos