取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Step to build yocto linux with GUI on imx8mmevk

1,110 次查看
hhm95
Contributor II

Hi everyone! I am new member. I have a problem when build with my device imx8mmevk.
First, I build successfully with: bitbake core-image-minimal and booted successfully.

Now, I want include a GUI, so I run with: bitbake imx-image-multimedia,

My error:

"ERROR: opencv-4.1.2.imx-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Unable to find revision c5bf3ec2e791e0817ab1d5880e78711b6fe08206 in branch 4.1.2_imx even from upstream
ERROR: opencv-4.1.2.imx-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/opencv-imx.git;protocol=https;branch=4.1.2_imx;name=opencv'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/tbcd/manhhh2/imx8mm_multimedia/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8mm-poky-linux/opencv/4.1.2.imx-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.8920
ERROR: Task (/home/tbcd/manhhh2/imx8mm_multimedia/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-support/opencv/opencv_4.1.2.imx.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'. "

My question: Am I missing the opencv setting? I read this post and download opencv-extra from this link, but I don't know where to put this folder.

Have a nice day!

Manh

0 项奖励
2 回复数

1,095 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello hhm95,

Apparently the 4.1.2v has a wrong package and its not supported by opencv in MX8MM, please try the opencv that yocto itself provides.

Regards

1,086 次查看
hhm95
Contributor II

Hi, thanks so much for your reply

I think, I am using opencv 4.1.2 that yocto itself provides, and it not support on imx8mm.

So, Can I change version opencv?  Or how to fix this error on imx8mm to build.

Have a nice day!

Manh

0 项奖励