cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft isp - imx8mqevk, live camera.

manizillion
Contributor IV

Hi ,

i am trying to integrate my live camera feed to imx8mqevk with isp. Wanted to do some image processing with live camera feed.

Can you please let me know how to integrate live mipi-csi camera feed to Soft isp?  Any other related document apart from application note AN12060 ?

Any object detection image processing QT application which i can run on imx8mqevk build ?

Regards

Mani

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Manivannan,

You can do signal processing with or with ISP with MX8MQ, Please check the Linux BSP documentation in the User guide chapter 12 eIQ machine learning for i.MX toolkit provides a set of libraries and development tools for machine learning applications targeting NXP microcontrollers and application processors. The toolkit is contained in the meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-ml layer. It describe how to run OpenCV, Arm Compute Library, Tensorflow, TensorFlow Lite, Arm NN, and ONNX demos on i.MX Linux BSPs.

Regards

manizillion
Contributor IV

Thanks , for some reasons my meta-ml layer is not getting included in the build, even for the same reason meta-sdk is not getting included in the build, added in bblayer.conf file , should i add some thing extra ? what is the command to build meta-ml layer separately ?

BBLAYERS =+ "\
  ${METADIR}/bsp/meta-freescale \
  ${METADIR}/bsp/meta-freescale-distro \
  ${METADIR}/bsp/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp \
  ${METADIR}/bsp/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk \
  ${METADIR}/bsp/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-ml \
  "

0 Kudos