cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting LVDS Display to interface pixel format RGB24

Jump to solution
eric_reyna
Contributor II

I'm trying to set the LVDS1 panel (1280x800 screen) for an interface pixel format of RGB24 instead of RGB666 on the the i.MX6 SabreLite board running Android OS.

I currently set the environment variables in U-boot to:

=> setenv fb_lvds custom_settings:j24:68152388,1280,800,5,63,2,39,1,1

Which works on bootup of the Android board, until bootscript is loaded and I lose my changes. My bootscript file has the correct setting for the LVDS panel:

fdt set lvds_display interface_pix_fmt "RGB24"

so I know the problem does not lie there but in another file that is making the change. Where would I go to find and change that file?

Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated!

(I saw a somewhat similar post that saurabh206​ posted)​

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric

one can look at

iMX6QD How to Add 24-bit LVDS Support in Android

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric

one can look at

iMX6QD How to Add 24-bit LVDS Support in Android

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
eric_reyna
Contributor II

Thanks for link.

0 Kudos