显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Set state getting hanged

591 次查看
ramakrishnakama
Contributor I

Hi

Set state to stop getting hanged if we remove USB while playing attached file.

Once USB removed, we are trying to stop playback, But gst_element_set_state() API returning after 2-3 seconds.

We observed aiurdemux trying to push pad buffer and which is failing continuously.

Our pipeline is

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=20077693327861 - Copy.wma  typefind=true ! aiurdemux name=demux demux. ! queue ! beepdec ! audioconvert ! volume ! alsasink

We are using gst-fsl-plugins version 3.0.8 and gstreamer version 10.36.

BSP version is 3.0.35 based customized BSP.

Board is IM6 solo based customized  board.

This issue not reproducing with gstreamer ugly plugin asfdemux.

But we are facing other, many seeking related issues with asfdemux and production is very close, so we can't change to asfdemux.

This is very urgent, for a production program. SOP is very close.

Please help us analysing this ASAP.

Regards:

Ramakrishna Kamath

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

474 次查看
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

did you try to test other wma files? and pls try to use "gst-launch playbin2 ", and post the error log file here.

0 项奖励

474 次查看
ramakrishnakama
Contributor I

Hi joanxie

We observed with this wma file very easily. Removed USB while playing time is around 6 second.

With playbin2, we can't reproduce this scenario. Because we can't set state or stop while playing and it continue to play till it has data.

Our use case, when USB removed, we call set state to stop. That set state to stop is getting hanged for 2-3 seconds.

We are using hardware audio device, so two playback can't be done simultaneously.

We have to stop playback as soon as USB removed, So that playback will start from previously playing device (SD/CDDA/CDROM).

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramakrishna Kamath

0 项奖励