Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securing access to the AIPSTZ i.MX6

Jump to solution
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Hi !

In my secure OS/secure monitor configuration, I'd like to prevent any access from the Normal World to the SRC component, to prevent Linux to reset a core in secure mode.

My first idea was to use the CSU, but unfortunately that means to also remove access to the whole power group (CCM, GPC, ...). Then I turned to the AIPSTZ and saw that the SRC as a single slot !

However I don't see any way to prevent access to the AIPSTZ configuration from the NW (nothing in it, and nothing in the CSU).

Is it possible to prevent access from the normal world to both AIPSTZ, and if it is, how would I do it ?

Best,

V.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

I think your understanding is right, there is no way to prevent access to the

AIPSTZ configuration from the NW.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

I think your understanding is right, there is no way to prevent access to the

AIPSTZ configuration from the NW.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Thank you once again for clarifying that. I'll use the CSU to protect the SRC and will port the other PM group drivers then.

Best,

V.

0 Kudos