Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Non-Volatile Storage (SNVS) Details in IMX7

Jump to solution
gopinathsriniva
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am studying about Secure Non-Volatile Storage (SNVS) options in IMX7. In that I came across, this "Tamper Detection" which means,

"Tamper Detection is a special mechanism provided through a chip pin to signal when the
device encounters unauthorised opening or tampering."

By the way, in sabreSD schematics, I can see tamper lines "SNVS_TAMPER[0:9]". May I know what is the purpose of these 10 lines?  And what is it detection mechanism behind Tamper Detection in terms of  hardware and software? 

Also is this features supported by software in IMX7 sabbreSD? If yes, Can I get more details on this?  If no, Can anyone guide me how to implement this software?

Thank You for your support. 

Cheers,

Gopinath

Labels (2)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gopinath

please refer to Security Reference Manual describing these features

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX7DSSRM&appType=moderatedWithoutFAE&Parent_nodeId=1433... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gopinath

please refer to Security Reference Manual describing these features

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX7DSSRM&appType=moderatedWithoutFAE&Parent_nodeId=1433... 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
gopinathsriniva
Contributor III

Hi Ignor,

Thank You. I got the document. 

0 Kudos
gopinathsriniva
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

I followed the link and it is saying as below. 

Download Request Received

Your request to download this item has been received and forwarded for review. You will be notified by your NXP sales person or FAE if your request is approved with instructions for download within 24 to 48 hrs.

Will this take time to get the document? 

0 Kudos