Sabre_line uboot 2016.03: Unable to transfer binary image through tftp (tftpboot)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sabre_line uboot 2016.03: Unable to transfer binary image through tftp (tftpboot)

ameerhamza
Contributor III

Dear all,

I am using sabre_lite with uboot version 2016.03, the problem is that i have a binary image and i want to upload that image through tftp server, earlier i tried uploading with SD-Card and i got success when transferring through SD-Card. The command which i am using is "tftpboot 0x10000000 SERVER_IP:binary_file", and at server side i have tftp server running and i tried with both DHCP and Static IP, but TFTP shows socket recv error 10060. Would be very grateful if some one can help me sorting out this issue. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

HAMZA.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

gary_bisson
Senior Contributor III

Hi Hamza,

Are you sure your TFTP server is properly setup?

TFTP - Community Help Wiki 

We've never had any issue with TFTP in the past on SabreLite.

Regards,

Gary

0 Kudos

ameerhamza
Contributor III

Hi gary_bisson‌,

I believe my tftp setup is correct as i have already transfer file successfully with u-boot version 2009.08. I am using static ip for both server and sabre lite target and feeding same subnet mask to both the interfaces. The following image will more clearly elaborate my status. Thank you for your quick response. Any help would be highly appreciated.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

gary_bisson
Senior Contributor III

Hi Ameer,

No unfortunately the screenshots don't help. Please copy the full serial output to pastebin and send the link here.

Also, have you made sure to erase the environment when upgrading from 2009.08 to 2016.03? Please send you environment too (in pastebin).

Regards,

Gary

0 Kudos