次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

SSI on imx6q sabreauto : linux-imx 3.10.17

460件の閲覧回数
sharvari
Contributor I

Hello ,

I am working on Audio for imx6q-sabreauto board. I have linux-imx 3.10.17 running on it. Now i wish to configure ssi1 to use pll4 clock and ssi2 to use external clock from DSP chip. Is it possible ? if yes what is the possible way to do this?

For adding external clock, i would need to change parent of pll4_audio to anaclk. But i wish to use internal pll4 clock for ssi1. So how should I configure the clocks?

-Thanks

Sharvari Harisangam

ラベル(6)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

357件の閲覧回数
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, it is not possible to simultaneously use PLL4 (so-called Audio PLL) as the clock source for SSI1 and use its bypass clock as the clock source for SSI2. The only way to use an external clock as the root clock for SSI2 is to bypass PLL4 and switch the clock source for SSI1 to the PFD2 or PFD3 output of PLL3.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛