cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED]SabreSD Platform board stuck in download mode

Jump to solution
mixa
Contributor III

I have SabreSD platfrom board with iMX6DL, and I worked on it for some time. At one moment I issued reset from uart console and the device won`t boot any more.

I can see that it always go to download mode as it shows as HID-compilant device in MfgTool, regardless of SW6 settings. I have tried all settings (SD3,SD2, download mode), SD card in both slots, without SD card at all. It is always the same.

Is there a way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mixa
Contributor III

Just to close this as I solved it way before. I was interpreting switches on the board from lik bits from MSB to LSB (left to right) but it should be D1 is first left and D8 is last right (not like bits :smileywink: )

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mihailo

one can try to disconnect all cables from board, then

connect only power adapter, after board is powered, connect

other terminal and usb cables. If this will not help, one can try to create

new SD card using  Linux Demo images on links below

i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Linux Binary Demo Files (REV L3.0.35_4.1.0)

or

L3.14.28_1.0.0_iMX6QDLS_BUNDLE (REV L3.14.28_1.0.0)

i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo Linux Binary Demo Files and Linux BSP Documentation

SABRE Board Reference Design|Freescale

Procedure is described in Linux Guide document included in Doc packages:

i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Linux

BSP Documentation. Includes Release Notes,... (REV L3.0.35_4.1.0) or

L3.14.28_1.0.0_LINUX_DOCS (REV L3.14.28_1.0.0)

SABRE Board Reference Design|Freescale

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
mixa
Contributor III

Just to close this as I solved it way before. I was interpreting switches on the board from lik bits from MSB to LSB (left to right) but it should be D1 is first left and D8 is last right (not like bits :smileywink: )

0 Kudos