cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card Connector port sabresd board reg

sachusanal
Contributor III

Hai Sir ,

I have IMX^Q sabresd Evaluation kit with me (which is purchased from freescale)

Downloaded the lolipop (5.1) prebuilt image from freescale and loading it into the board.then i insert the SIM in the SIM Card Connector Slot(CON1).Then from the settings of android OS i scanned the mobile network ,but that time it shows that no sim is there....

how can i solve this issue. let me know the Android image (lolipop) have the support to scan the mobile networks?

I insert the SIm properly ,let me know is any Hardware issue/Android OS image issu?

how can i find out?

please help me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I additionally got the following information: We have 3G modem Huawei EM770W support in our Android release. The SIM card is connected with EM770W. In Android RIL stack, it use AT commands to access the sim info through 3G modem.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You could take a look at the following threads from the Community:

How to use sim card with imx6q (kitkat built) i.MX6 bluetooth and 3G

i.MX6 bluetooth and 3G i.MX6 bluetooth and 3G

Hope this will be useful for you.

Best regards!

/Carlos

0 Kudos