显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

SDMA transfer to/from memory shared with PCIe root

跳至解决方案
1,689 次查看
FredrikMoller
Contributor III

I have an imx6 set up as PCIe endpoint where the lower 16MB of DDR memory (address 0x10000000-0x11000000) is shared with the PCIe root on the other side of the PCIe link.

I want to use SDMA on the imx6 to copy to/from this memory. Is this possible?

The reason I ask is because of this discussion PCIe DMA problems with i.MX6 which seems to imply that that is not the case.

标签 (1)
标记 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,080 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Frederik

yes correct, SDMA can not be used with PCIe module.

Also it may be useful to look at

i.MX6Q PCIe EP/RC Validation System

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
1,081 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Frederik

yes correct, SDMA can not be used with PCIe module.

Also it may be useful to look at

i.MX6Q PCIe EP/RC Validation System

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
1,080 次查看
FredrikMoller
Contributor III

Thanks a lot!

Btw, you don't happen to know where this limitation is documented in the reference manual for imx6?

Regards,

Fredrik

0 项奖励
回复
1,080 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are no direct references, however

for example there is no PCIe in

Table A-1. SDMA Scripts Overview IMX6DQRM

~igor