显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

SCFW and PF7100 on Imx8dxlevk

跳至解决方案
322 次查看
chanks
Contributor II

Does the SCFW for the IMX8DXLEVK interact with the on-board PF7100?  The MCIMX8DXL-WEVKUM users manual says the PF7100 is connected over the PMIC I2C bus, but the SCFW firmware doesn't appear to have drivers for it.  It only has drivers for the pf100 and pf8100.

I tried to retrieve the PMIC temperature from an M4 application and it just always returns a constant 70. So I'm guessing it's not fully connected implemented.

Is there a plan to add support to the SCFW for the PF7100?
Does the current SCFW interact with the PF7100 watchdog any using the PF8100 driver?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
300 次查看
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes it is supported, PF7100 reuse the PF8100 driver code, so there should not be any issues on this regards.

Also, please note that the NXP PMICs cannot return the actual temperature. They only indicate if the temperature is above various fixed temp points with pretty large gaps between them.

Saludos,
Aldo.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
301 次查看
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes it is supported, PF7100 reuse the PF8100 driver code, so there should not be any issues on this regards.

Also, please note that the NXP PMICs cannot return the actual temperature. They only indicate if the temperature is above various fixed temp points with pretty large gaps between them.

Saludos,
Aldo.

0 项奖励
回复