Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC firmware for i.MX8M quad

Jump to solution
yashavanthashet
Contributor V

Hi,

Kindly let me know the procedure to download the SC firmware for i.MX8M quad for L4.9.51_imx8mq-ga release.

Also kindly explain the procedure explained for i.MX8M Quad EVK in "section 4.5.13 How to build imx-boot image by using imx-mkimage" of linux user guide "i.MX Linux® User's Guide, Rev. L4.9.51_imx8mq-ga", since many of the source code paths are not explained properly there.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Yashavantha

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yashavantha 

i.MX8M has not SC module so SC firmware is not needed for it.

For documentation one can refer to arm resources and NXP linux documentation.

ARM Information Center 

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yashavantha 

i.MX8M has not SC module so SC firmware is not needed for it.

For documentation one can refer to arm resources and NXP linux documentation.

ARM Information Center 

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!