SABRE Platform's screen always blank in L3.0.35_1.1.0_image.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SABRE Platform's screen always blank in L3.0.35_1.1.0_image.

Jump to solution
maoharvey
Contributor I

Hello,

I have download L3.0.35_1.1.0_121218_images_MX6.tar.gz then running it on SABRE Platform through NFS.

But the screen of the devkit always blank.

I have tried those boot args.

### For LVDS0 connection

setenv bootargs_nfs 'setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root=/dev/nfs ip=dhcp nfsroot=${serverip}:${nfsroot},v3,tcp video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666'

### For LVDS1 connection

setenv bootargs_nfs 'setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root=/dev/nfs ip=dhcp nfsroot=${serverip}:${nfsroot},v3,tcp video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666 ldb=sin1'

### HDMI

setenv bootargs_nfs 'setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root=/dev/nfs ip=dhcp nfsroot=${serverip}:${nfsroot},v3,tcp video=mxcfb1:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666 video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24'

with the last one I can saw the desktop on TV, but none of those bootargs can light up devkit's screen. 

How to light up the devkit screen in L3.0.35_1.1.0_image? , the screen works under android.

thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mao,

Are you able to paste the log of the device when booting?. I want to know if there is an error shown on hyperterminal.

So, the LVDS screen works when you are using Android but not Linux, correct?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
salim
Contributor I

Hello Mao,

I seem to be having the same issue. Everything boots up fine but I see nothing on the display when I run the openGLES2 sample applications. Can you please share what was done to fix this issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mao,

Are you able to paste the log of the device when booting?. I want to know if there is an error shown on hyperterminal.

So, the LVDS screen works when you are using Android but not Linux, correct?

0 Kudos