SABER i.MX 7Dual J30 connector

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SABER i.MX 7Dual J30 connector

chadwagner
Contributor I

I am looking for the part number for the "J30" port for MIPI DSI display connector (BTB Connector,socket,Right Angle,24Pin,0.4MM Pitch,1.5MM Height,Au,Black,SMD) on the SABER i.MX 7Dual board.

A more detailed list of the BOM would be great.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

eric_kang
Contributor II

I know the J30 connector is "DF40C-24DS-0.4V(51)".

You can confirm the connector in the below site.

https://community.nxp.com/message/1009994?commentID=1009994#comment-1009994

0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

Any help to get this display working would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can refer to the Eric post, which is the same information I got from development team:

The connector manufacture’s part number is: DF40C-24DS-0.4V(51)

0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

Will the TFT3P5581-T also work?

0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

I got the TFT3P5581-T. It is the TFT3P5581-E with a touch screen. The connector for the touch screen does not appear to have a place to connect to the SABRE i.MX 7Dual. I would love more information on this display to make it power up and I still need the connectors to connect everything on my custom board.

0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

I still need the part number to connect to my proto type display. Can you please ask the engineering team for this part number?

0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

The description in the Excel BOM from the "Design files for i.MX 7Dual" is still "Connector,Audio Jack,Right Angle,3.5MM Plug Diameter,Gold Flash 1u,Pink,DIP"?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I checked J29, yes for J30 we don't offer part number, I checked this connector and discussed with hardware engineer, we think you need to decide which mipi dsi you use, then you can get the matched connector, you don't need to know mipi dsi connector part number on imx7d board  .

0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

To try the connector on the board I need to make an adapter board which needs that part number. A more complete list of all the parts would be great. We want to make a custom version of the board in the future, but we need to ensure the i.MX can do everything we need first.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

refer to the imx7d-sdb-mipi-dsi.dts in the bsp, the imx7 supports TRULY-WVGA-TFT3P5581E display, then I got information that the TFT3P5581-E connects directly to the MX7 Sabre board 

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

chadwagner
Contributor I

The BOM list the part as “BTB Connector,socket,Right Angle,24Pin,0.4MM Pitch,1.5MM Height,Au,Black,SMD” which is not enough detail to order the part.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

refer to the BOM file I sent to you:

"BTB Connector,Socket,AXT530124,30Pin,0.4MM Pitch,without bosses,Height 1.0mm,Ni+Au,panasonic,SMD"

the AXT530124 is part number

0 Kudos