Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for i.MX 8M Evaluation Kit (EVKB) BOM

Jump to solution
calibronic
Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I am going to design an  i.MX 8M SOM base of i.MX 8M Evaluation Kit (EVKB) reference design. I downloaded the design files that are consisted of BOM but there is no "Manufacturer part number" and "footprint" information in there, the only information has "AgilePN", How can I know what are the "Manufacturer part number" ?

Is there any BOM for i.MX 8M Evaluation Kit (EVKB) that consisted of "Manufacturer part number" and "footprint"?

1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

All the MCIMX8M-EVKB-DESIGNFILES schematic, BOM, gerber, layout files, and component map you can download hereDesign Files for the i.MX 8M Evaluation Kit (EVKB) . For the Bom file with "Manufacturer part number" and "footprint" I have in my PC, I email to you, please have check.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
calibronic
Contributor III

Dear Rita Wang and Mrudang Shelat, thanks a lot for sharing the BOM,
I have more question, the MCIMX8M-EVKB's LDDR4 memory(MT53B768M32D4NQ-062 WT:B TR) is no longer in stock in Digikey and others electronic shops, Could you please advice me about replacement part number ?

0 Kudos
jmoguel
Contributor I

Try the MT53E768M32D4 in either the DT or DS package. Both packages are 10 x14.5 mm packages, similar to the NQ, but with large ball pitch.

calibronic
Contributor III

thanks a lot 

0 Kudos
mrudangshelat1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Saeid,

You can contact Micron or another DRAM manufacturer for the replacement of the DDR4 memory (MT53B768M32D4NQ-062 WT:B TR).

Mrudang

0 Kudos
calibronic
Contributor III

Thanks dear Mrudang Shelat. I already emailed them,

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

All the MCIMX8M-EVKB-DESIGNFILES schematic, BOM, gerber, layout files, and component map you can download hereDesign Files for the i.MX 8M Evaluation Kit (EVKB) . For the Bom file with "Manufacturer part number" and "footprint" I have in my PC, I email to you, please have check.

EileenZhang
Contributor I

Hi Rita,

I am also seeking for the BOM with manufacturer Part number, but couldn't get from design file. Is it possible sharing with me via email? Really appreciated!

@Rita_Wang 

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi eileen zhang,

@EileenZhang I email to you, please check it.

Wish you have a nice day

Best Regards

Rita

0 Kudos
mrudangshelat1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Saeid,

PFA the BOM with Manufacturing Part no#.

Mrudang