cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding i.MX 6UltraLite Processor Booting

arvapallykumara
Contributor I

hello all,

We are using i.MX 6UltraLite Processor in our project , As per reference manual we made BOOT_MODE0 to '1' and BOOT_MODE1 to '0' for serial boot option, in this mode we are able to read & write the data from DDR3 and we can download the imge to eMMC

And later we made BOOT_MODE0 to '0' and BOOT_MODE1 to '1' to enter internalboot (through eMMC ) option eventhough we made these settings we are unable to boot the processor through eMMC. and we observed that processor is in serail boot mode only.

can any one suggest us, do we need to make any other settings for internal boot option ??

regards,

Kumaraswamy.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It is necessary to configure the BOOT_CFG options, using section 8.5.3.1 (Expansion Device eFUSE Configuration)  

of i.MX 6UltraLite Applications Processor Reference Manual, Rev. 1, 04/2016.

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULRM.pdf 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

arvapallykumara
Contributor I

Hello Yuri,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

We will configure and check once again as per your suggestion.

Regards,

Kumar.

0 Kudos