Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reboot iMX from pitc_otp_mfg_mx28

Jump to solution
trevork
Contributor I

Hello all,

I have been working with programming the OTP bits and am able to build and boot the pitc_otp_mfg_mx28 program and have it burn the bits just fine.  What I want to know, is if there is a command that the pitc_otp_mfg_mx28 can receive that can reboot the iMX to start using the information programmed in?

Essentially, I am programming the CRYPTO bits and want to load another program over USB, but it expects the CRYPTO keys to be in effect.  Is there a command to reboot and make these CRYPTO keys take effect?  I am using the MFG tool on Windows to do this. Alternatively, is there a place I can get the source code for pitc_otp_mfg_mx28 and build it in myself?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trevor

unfortunately there is no command to reboot.

Also sources pitc_otp_mfg_mx28 are not available for customers.

As alternative it may be suggested to use OBDS (it has fuse program example)

IMX_OBDS : On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX28.

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Trevor

unfortunately there is no command to reboot.

Also sources pitc_otp_mfg_mx28 are not available for customers.

As alternative it may be suggested to use OBDS (it has fuse program example)

IMX_OBDS : On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX28.

Best regards

chip

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
trevork
Contributor I

Thank you for letting me know.  I'll look in to the OBDS.

0 Kudos