表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Read LICELL Voltage in Software (Linux) from MMPF0200

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,042件の閲覧回数
neuro
Contributor III

Hello,

I am currently running a system with an i.MX6 Solo X and a PF 200 power manager component. I am also running Linux.

I want to read the current voltage of the coin cell from the power manager device (LICELL pin).

I've been reading http://cache.freescale.com/files/analog/doc/data_sheet/MMPF0200.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Data%20Sheets&WT_... 

but no luck. I realize there is the i2c control for the coin cell however I don't want to set the voltage but only read the current voltage coming out of the battery via the power manager.

If there is a way to read on linux via sysfs that would be best. I know of the regulator devices in /sys/class/regulators but I'm not sure which one would be the for the external lithium ion battery (LICELL).

Thank you

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
930件の閲覧回数
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, that is impossible. You can only set an output voltage. Probably, that is because it needs to be done by a tensor divisor. This type of topology will drop out your output your voltage and it could drain your battery cell.

Best regards,

Diego.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
931件の閲覧回数
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, that is impossible. You can only set an output voltage. Probably, that is because it needs to be done by a tensor divisor. This type of topology will drop out your output your voltage and it could drain your battery cell.

Best regards,

Diego.

0 件の賞賛
930件の閲覧回数
neuro
Contributor III

Thank you.

After reading your comment, this makes sense. If you want to read the battery you are draining it with that type of circuitry.

0 件の賞賛