cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1064 USB DEVICE CDC VCOM

southernsky
Contributor I

Hi Everyone

Now I  use RT1064-EVK to test the project usb_device_cdc_vcom. I use CMSIS DAP which is placed on board and I connect a USB cable between the PC host and the USB device port on the board. But the project usb_device_cdc_vcom can't  work normally. Can you give me some advice on how to use this project?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Chris Song,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the readme.pdf to learn how to get start with the usb_device_cdc_vcom.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

southernsky
Contributor I

Hi Jerermy

I had read readme.pdf and test step by step before I found this issue. I test two USB OTG.But This project can't work normally.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Chris Song,

Thanks for your reply.
According to the readme file, I just tested with the MIMXRT1064 board on my site, the usb_device_cdc_vcom can work well just as the below figures show.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

southernsky
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy

I could receive string "USB device CDC virtual com demo",but I don't konw how to do to display such as "aaabcddd" on virtual com port.Could you tell me how to do it?

Regards

Chris Song

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Chris Song,

Thanks for your reply.
After plugging the USB port J9, if the usb_device_cdc_vcom demo works well, it means that the enumeration successful, then a new terminal port will exist, open the port in a terminal tool, such as PuTTY.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos

southernsky
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for your reply. Now I use Putty as a terminal tool to open the port.But I don't understand how to send string "ddabdcdd" that you provided in the second picture. You use terminal v1.9b to send  the string "ddabdcdd" and the string display on Putty?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Chris Song,

Thank for your reply.
1) You use terminal v1.9b to send the string "ddabdcdd" and the string display on Putty?
-- Yes, after the USB device enumerates successfully, using the Putty to open the virtual com port and the USB device would echo the printed character.

TIC

Note:

0 Kudos