RT1062 doesn't make it to "Main" loop during debug

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1062 doesn't make it to "Main" loop during debug

tpetrovic
Contributor I

I am using the RT1062 on a custom PCB. It is using external flash chip IS25LP128F-JKLE and external SDRAM MT48LC16M16A2P. I am using a J-Link Base to program the device.

I am trying to run the "hello world" demo using MCUXpresso IDE and the SDK "SDK_2.x_EVK-MIMXRT1060". Since external flash is larger than what is used on the eval board (MIMXRT1060-EVK), I changed the size and frequency values in "evkmimxrt1060_flexspi_nor_config.c" as shown in the attached image.

When I start the debug, the code never reaches the "main" loop, and doesn't allow me to step through code. When I pause the program, it seems to always be stuck at 0x20ed48.

I'm hoping to get some help as to why the program would be getting stuck before the "main" loop. Are there additional parameters I need to change for the larger Flash size? I attached some screenshots for clarity, but let me know if you need further information. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

vaibhavkambli
Contributor I

@tpetrovic, Did you find any solution.

I am also facing similar issue. Please help if possible.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

tpetrovic
Contributor I

Hi @vaibhavkambli ,

My software team was able to find a solution. I believe they used a different IDE or programmer to completely erase the chip. After that, I had no problem executing and debugging the code. Best of luck! I'll let you know if I dig up any more details. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos