cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 10pin JTAG Help

kamal1
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using the MIMXRT1050 board with Keilv5 IDE and the Segger Arm Flasher with the Jlink 10pin adapter. I have already programmed the board using the 20pin JTAG, but now I am trying the same thing with the 10pin JTAG and it is not working. I try to download to flash as normal and it attempts to download then the board resets and Keil returns "Flash Timeout. Reset the Target and try again." . 

In the flash configuration, I can see that the board is connected using the Jlink Flasher. Is there anything I need to change with the configuration of the board? Maybe the Jumpers need to be a certain way?

Thanks,

Kamal

0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, Kamal 

The 10pin connector is for the onboard debugger if you want to program the RT you need to use the 20pin connector. 

Have a great day,
Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos