Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about how Trusty OS runs on hardware development boards

Jump to solution
yeyuan1
Contributor III

Hello everyone

my board is i.MX8M Mini and system is  Androidp9.0.0_2.3.0.

I can now compile an image of Android and run it successfully on the hardware development board.

I was also able to compile an image of Trusty OS - lk.bin.   The bin file path is as follows, I think I compiled successfully。path of lk.binpath of lk.bin

The current problem is that I don't know how to download lK.bin to the hardware development board. I don't know what to do with lK.bin.

I consulted the i.mx_android_security_user_guide document, but found nothing.

Is there any other documentation to support it?   Or do you have any ideas that can guide me?

Best wishes to you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello yeyuan.

8.6.1 Initializing the secure storage for Trusty OS is on  Android™ User's Guide (nxp.com) 

and 2.2 Trusty OS security recommendations for i.MX 8 SoC configuration is on i.MX Android™ Security User's Guide (nxp.com)

Best regards

Harvey

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello yeyuan.

8.6.1 Initializing the secure storage for Trusty OS is on  Android™ User's Guide (nxp.com) 

and 2.2 Trusty OS security recommendations for i.MX 8 SoC configuration is on i.MX Android™ Security User's Guide (nxp.com)

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos
yeyuan1
Contributor III

Hello Harvey

Maybe I'm reading the wrong version,I saw the corresponding part in the link you sent.

Thank you very much

Best regards

0 Kudos
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello yeyuan.

Suppose that the network access is available for it. mobaXterm would be a good option.

1, connect you host to board, and then get the network information which assigned to it.

2, use ssh to remote to the board. there is convenient way to drag files.

The lk.bin that generated by trusty build named tee-imx8qx.bin is actually trusty os.

You might refer to 8.6.1 Initializing the secure storage for Trusty OS for how to enable security with it, and refer to 2.2 Trusty OS security recommendations for i.MX 8 SoC configuration. 

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos
yeyuan1
Contributor III

Hello Harvey

Thank you for your answer.

I'm using the mobaXterm tool, it is good.

'8.6.1 Initializing the secure storage for Trusty OS for how to enable security with it, and refer to 2.2 Trusty OS security recommendations for i.MX 8 SoC configuration.', May I ask which document is the content of the two chapters mentioned above?

I have read the two documents Android_User 's_guide and I.mx_android_security_user_guide, but have not found the same place as yours.

Best regards

0 Kudos