您的意思是: 
已解决

Question, i.MX28 EMI/ additive latency

跳至解决方案
597 次查看
Aemj
Contributor IV

Dear team,

I would like to ask about i.MCX28 EMI/ additive latency.

In i.MX28 reference manual, it is said the EMI does not support ‘additive latency’.

In my understanding,

If one needs to add additive latency, then one has to add the additive latency into CASLAT and also WRLAT parameter.

Am I correct?

Thanks,

Miyamoto

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
485 次查看
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Additive latency  (in the JEDEC Specification) allows a read or write command to be issued
immediately following the active command. In this sense we cannot  "add the additive latency"

for i.MX28.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
486 次查看
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Additive latency  (in the JEDEC Specification) allows a read or write command to be issued
immediately following the active command. In this sense we cannot  "add the additive latency"

for i.MX28.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励